Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Winners!

I received some nice recognition/publicity this week that I'm excited to share with you. The photo of Delhi 2 Dublin that I recently shared here was selected as a winner of the Bumbershoot photo contest (see results here).

Also, this photo of the historic marker and the old state capitol building in Olympia, Washington, appears as part of an article by Deborah Stephens in the fall edition of Columbia: The Magazine of Northwest History. Some parts of the magazine are available online. So I just want to thank you all for your encouraging messages and comments about my photos. I'm pleased that they are reaching an ever-wider audience!
WASHINGTON WOMEN WIN THE VOTE - photo ©Scott Allan Stevens, all rights reserved

1 comment:

Don and Krise said...

Congratulations. The recognition is well deserved. Keep on shootin'!