Tuesday, July 15, 2008

iPhone, here I come...

iPhone with Portland Oregon photos - ©Scott Allan Stevens
I love technology, but I'm not an early adapter. And while I love Apple stuff, I have neither an iPod nor an iPhone. Yeah, I'm a walking, photo-taking contradiction. But those of you who do have an iPhone or an iPod Touch may find some of my photos showing up in your pocket. Not only are some of my photos being used by the Washington State Tourism folks, others have recently been added to Schmap Portland Guide -- tailored for iThings as well as ordinary old computers. Among them are the two images above -- one of the Sassparilla Jug Band performing at the Portland (Oregon) Farmers Market, one of the Portland Cello Project performing at at Portland's Mission Theater. Click on the image for more of my pics from Portland.

No comments: